Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Good Message

This past year I discovered a speaker named Jeff Bethke. He recently gave his life to Christ, which I love because he gives such a fresh perspective in his messages. Every so often he releases videos on YouTube that share a message that has been on his heart. His latest one is called "The Unforgivable Sin." I felt compelled to share this video, because it made such an impact on me.


If you enjoy this video, check out his other ones at www.youtube.com/bball1989

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS GUY! Woah what a video. Amen! Thanks for sharing Lexa.
    Also, I like the new layout and blog name. Why the change?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like change a lot lol...guess I get bored easily. Hopefully that doesn't translate to real life haha!

    ReplyDelete