Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Being Home

After finals and Jimmy's graduation, I decided to come home for a few weeks before I started my internship. These past couple of weeks have been so relaxing and fun filled!


Alcohol Bouquet


The first fun thing on the list was Lauren's
21st BIRTHDAY. Jimmy and I decided
to go down to Peoria to surprise Lauren
on her birthday. It worked out flawlessly!
We met her and Ross at a mexican restaurant
for lunch and she was in shock! Also in preparation for her birthday, the creativity
bug bit me. I took on the crafting project of creating an alcohol bouquet. It turned out
so much better than I could've ever imagined. (Thanks Mom & Kim for your help!!)


When I came back from Peoria, I decided to spend a week out in Bago at Dad & Dawn's place. Let me just say...I don't think there has ever been so much going on at the Warner residence as there has been these past few days. (SO MUCH FUN)....


1. Dawn hosted a Tastefully Simple party on Thursday night.
It was a "tasting" party so we got to try out almost half of the food catalog! Some of the tasting options included beer bread, chocolate pound cake, electric lemonade, sunny strawberry margarita, and every dip you could possible imagine! I even placed my own order at the end of the party (feeling so grown up).

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/pkruger


2. Playing GOLF (the card game) with my family
I absolutely LOVE card games and wish I played them more. My favorite one to play lately though is called "Golf."

Soo close to beating him!


3. Birthday Partyyyy!!
Since I turned 21 and Nate is going to turn 13 they thought it would be fun to celebrate our significant birthday this year. The day started off at the bowling alley. While I did not do so well playing alone, Jimmy and I smoked Dad and Dawn during the "couples" game! Woo Woo!! Scores are below ;) After bowling we had a cook out, rode the four wheelers, and relaxed by the bonfire. Such a great night!






Now I have one more week to relax at home, then it is off to Florida for a week before I start my internship! Wow...May is already over...how crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment